Play Andar Bahar in Australia
8.0/10

Play Andar Bahar in Australia

Dive into the thrilling world of Andar Bahar, a popular Indian card game now making waves in Australia. Learn how to play, strategize, and enjoy this unique gaming experience online. If you're eager to play Andar Bahar in Australia, this guide has got you covered!

To play Andar Bahar in Australia, ensure you meet legal gambling age requirements. Bet responsibly, and be aware of specific casino rules and variations of the game. Payouts may vary, so review individual casino terms before participating. Enjoy the thrill of Andar Bahar responsibly Down Under.

Home » Play Andar Bahar in Australia

If you’re a fan of card games and you’re looking for some excitement in the land Down Under, look no further than Andar Bahar. This popular Indian card game has made its way to Australia’s online casinos, and it’s creating quite a buzz. In this article, we’ll dive deep into the world of Andar Bahar, exploring what it is, how to play it, betting strategies, and more.

What is Andar Bahar?

Andar Bahar, originating in India, is a luck-based card game that gets its name from the Hindi words for ‘inside’ and ‘outside.’ With a single deck of cards, the objective is to bet on whether a card with the same face value as the first card (the joker) will be placed to the left (Andar) or right (Bahar).

Despite its apparent simplicity, Andar Bahar offers a thrilling gaming experience, reminiscent of the excitement you find in a game of Blackjack.

How to Play Andar Bahar in Australia

Now, let’s get into the nitty-gritty of playing Andar Bahar.

The Game Setup

The game starts with the dealer using a standard 52-card deck. They place a single card face-up in the center of the table, known as the Joker.

Placing Bets

Players then place their bets on whether a card with a matching face value will be dealt on the left (Andar) or right (Bahar) side.

Card Dealing

The dealer proceeds to deal one card at a time, alternating sides. The starting side, whether Andar or Bahar, depends on the color of the first card. If it’s a black suit (clubs or spades), Andar gets the first card. If it’s red (hearts or diamonds), Bahar gets the first card.

Additional Side Bets

In some versions of the game, players have the option to place a second bet after the first two cards have been dealt on each side. Once again, you decide between Andar and Bahar.

Determining the Winner

The game concludes when a matching card is placed, and the dealer issues payouts.

Betting and Payouts for Andar Bahar
Betting on Andar Bahar is as straightforward as the game itself.

Placing Bets

  • After the Joker card is revealed, the dealer invites players to place their bets. You must choose between Andar and Bahar.
  • In some cases, you may have the opportunity to place a second bet after the dealer has laid down two cards on each side. Once again, you decide between Andar and Bahar.

Exploring Side Bets

To spice things up, some casinos offer intriguing side bets. These can include:

  • Betting on the suit of the Joker card.
  • Betting on whether the Joker card is above or below a specific value.
  • Betting on the number of cards dealt before the matching card appears.

Payouts

If the matching card lands on the same side as the initial dealt card, the payout is 90%. If it’s on the opposite side, the payout is 100%. Keep in mind that payout rates may vary from one casino to another.

Top Online Casino In Australia

Top Plinko Sites
SIGN UP BONUS
Get Bonus up to 500% UP TO $1050
*New players only
New players only. Welcome Bonus - Bonus up to 500% UP TO $1050 Unless otherwise stated. All you need to do is just deposit the money in your 1Win Casino account and you will receive this bonus instantly!
Welcome BONUS
$10,000 + 100 Free Spins
*New players only
WEDNESDAY FREE SPINS, FRIDAY RELOAD BONUS - 66% UP TO $1,000, WEEKLY TOURNAMENT PRIZE POOL $5,000
Welcome BONUS
$10,388 Bonus + 400 Free Spins
*New players only
Uptown Pokies gives players the opportunity to not only earn a welcome bonus on their first deposit, but also through single-use bonus codes totalling up to $10,388 and 400 free spins.

Tips and Strategies for Andar Bahar

While Andar Bahar largely relies on luck, here are some tips and strategies to consider:

Tips

  1. For the second bet, take a moment to assess the four cards already dealt by the dealer. Were they higher or lower cards, and which side did they favor? While not foolproof, this information can inform your second bet.
  2. Some Andar Bahar players claim that betting on Andar increases their chances of winning, but only when the first card drawn after the Joker card lands on the Andar side. The side receiving the first card has a 51.5% chance of winning, while the other side has a 48.5% chance.
  3. Always check the table limits to avoid excessive betting.

Strategies

Andar Bahar shares a strategy with roulette called the Martingale Strategy. Here’s how it works:

  • Increase your bet after losing a round.
  • Return to your initial bet value after a win.

Alternatively, there’s the Anti-Martingale Strategy, where you do the opposite:

  • Return to your initial bet value after a loss.
  • Increase your bet after a win.

Andar Bahar Interface

Andar Bahar on Mobile in Australia

If you’re playing Andar Bahar online in Australia, chances are you’re doing it on a mobile device. Live casinos are now optimized for mobile play, ensuring a high-quality gaming experience on your smartphone or tablet, whether it’s an Android or iOS device.

Banking Options for Andar Bahar in Australia

When playing Andar Bahar for real money at an online casino in Australia, it’s crucial to ensure that the casino accepts your preferred deposit and withdrawal methods. This may include credit cards, e-wallets like Neteller or Skrill, prepaid cards, or even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.

FAQs

Now, let’s address some common questions about playing Andar Bahar in Australia:

Can I play Andar Bahar online for real money?

Yes, simply find an online casino that offers the game, join, make a deposit, and you can play and win real money.

How can I play Andar Bahar online game?

It is easy to play online. Simply complete the following steps:

  1. Pick an online casino that offers Andar Bahar.
  2. Register an account.
  3. Make a deposit.
  4. Play the game.

How can I win Andar Bahar?

You win by choosing the side on which the matching card is placed. You can have first and second bets, as well as side bets, which increase your chances of winning.

How is Andar Bahar played?

Andar Bahar is a game of chance in which the dealer places a card face up, and the players bet on either of two sides – Andar or Bahar. The dealer then alternately deals to each side until a card appears that matches the face value of the initial card. The side on which the matching card appears is the winning side.

How many cards are there in Andar Bahar?

Andar Bahar is played with a single standard deck of playing cards. In other words, 52 cards.

What is Andar Bahar called in English?

There is no direct English name for Andar Bahar. However, the two words translate as inside and outside, respectively.

What is a side bet in Andar Bahar?

A side bet in Andar Bahar online game relates to how many cards are dealt before Andar or Bahar matches the Joker card. For example, if you bet 1-5, and the fourth card matches, you win the side bet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Recent Comments

No comments to show.

New Casinos
Embark on a thrilling adventure at Desert Nights Casino in Australia! Experience an Arabian-themed online gaming oasis with a diverse array of slots, table games, and enticing bonuses. Play and explore the excitement Down Under!

Spin Samurai Australia: A fair dinkum casino review with 1600+ pokies, top bonuses, and Aussie-friendly payments. Mate, it's a ripper!

Stay Casino Australia: Your Fair Dinkum Guide to Top Online Gaming Down Under. Discover Bonza Games and More!
Double your 1st deposit up to $500 with a 100% match bonus + 100 free spins. Boost 2nd deposit with 50% match up to $1000 + 50 free spins.
Welcome Package CLAIM UP TO 1 BTC ON YOUR FIRST DEPOSIT!
Welcome Bonus $2400 Bonus + 140 Free Spins

Spinreviewhub.com emerges as a premier source of information tailored for the discerning Australian audience. Our platform operates independently, providing unbiased insights into the world of online casinos and their games, devoid of any influence from gambling entities. Our dedicated team of experts, with their wealth of knowledge and keen discernment, meticulously curates reviews and guides. It's crucial to emphasize that the content we offer is purely informational and should not be considered a substitute for legal advice. At Spinreviewhub.com, we take pride in delivering content that is free from external influence, ensuring our Australian users receive accurate and unbiased information. Copyright ©2019.